- Last update: 1 year ago
- Version: 1.7.18
- Size: 130 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Fluik
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- Stack of Bucks $4.99
- Bag of Bucks $9.99
- Beginner's Sale $9.99
- No Ads $0.99
- Stack of Gems $4.99
- Case of Gems $9.99
- Case of Bucks $24.99
- Truckload o' Bucks $49.99
- Truckload of Gems $49.99
- Chest of Gems $24.99
Streaker Run Description0
The creators of the hilarious Office Jerk bring you Streaker Run - an exhilarating endless-runner game that’ll test your nerves and your reflexes. Streak down alleys, race through yards and bolt across rooftops. Swipe, jump, turn and slide your way around obstacles.
Collect Gems, win Bucks, grab Power Ups and buy Toy Rides to avoid getting beat by the big bruiser, or eaten by the slobbering Zombie, who’s hot on your trail.
Move quick or get pummeled. Swipe fast or you’ll crash!
- 5 crazy Power-Ups to help you go the distance
- 4 cool Toy Rides to save your rear
- 9 different Streakers to choose from
- Addictive, endless game play
- Simple swipe and tilt controls for streaking with ease
- Spin To Win for Bucks, Gems, Toy Rides and Power Ups
- Post your scores on Facebook and compete against your friends
It's not an idol you're swiping from a temple, but it's not far off...Fast-paced and nerve wracking: see how far you can Streak!
“This game itself is frigging genius!!! Thumbs up”
“I have really abandoned all my other iPhone games and apps for streaker!!!!”
“My 4yr old has a blast with this game and keeps entertained for hours at a time.”
Play Streaker Run today!
“Like” Streaker Run on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/StreakerRun
Streaker Run is brought to you by Fluik Entertainment, makers of wicked-fun mobile games such as Office Jerk, Office Zombie and Plumber Crack. Search the App Store for “Fluik” to browse all our games.
Follow @FluikGames on Twitter for awesome game announcements and other updates.
Please don't include bug reports in your app reviews. We can't respond to you directly, so it can be difficult for us to offer help or properly debug the situation. You can post all bugs or suggestions on the Facebook fan page, or email us via email@example.com