- Last update: 9 years ago
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 14.8 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Dare Digital Ltd
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English
Rollercoaster Extreme Description0
*** ALSO TRY OUR NEW FREE GAME! ***
Now you can test your aim with Mr B, feed Chomp the dinosaur against the clock and fight UFOs with Mike the robot in our Toys Unleashed game for iPhone.
Search for 'Toys Unleashed' in the App Store today.
Barclaycard Rollercoaster Extreme is now even more exciting with multiplayer and ghost racing game functionality.
Brought to you by Barclaycard, makers of the top-rated Waterslide Extreme app. Barclaycard Rollercoaster Extreme sees you riding the rails of eight individual rollercoaster tracks in the suburbs of New York City. Race the clock and unlock new areas in Chinatown, Central Park, Upper West Side and Downtown New York. New features include multiplayer functionality that uses Bluetooth to let you race your friends or challenge complete strangers. And ghost racing that pits you against our best Rollercoaster Extreme track times. If you can beat the best you’ll set new world records of your own.
Playing is easy. The faster you go, the higher your score. Tilt your iPhone left and right to dodge obstacles and grab energisers for extra speed boosts around the track. Look out for diversions that test your rider skills and collect all our badges at each level to prove that you’re a real extreme rollercoaster rider. It’s harder than you think.
- Race around a 3D New York City
- Unlock new areas in the game
- Interact with the game environment on every ride
- Tilt the screen to dodge obstacles or grab speed boosting energisers
- Collect special Rollercoaster Extreme rider badges at every level
- NEW. Multiplayer functionality, challenge the person next to you on all eight tracks
- NEW. Ghost racing mode, try to beat the times of our top racers all over the world
Have you got Barclaycard Rollercoaster Extreme for your iPad yet?
This new game is inspired by the Barclaycard Rollercoaster TV ad. If you missed it, you can check it out at http://bit.ly/rollercoaster-extreme.
You’ll also find a demo of game there, so you can see just how fun it is.