Cut the Rope: Experiments Free
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 49.7 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: ZeptoLab UK Limited
- Content rating: Rated 4+
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- In-App Purchases:
- Big candies sack $1.99
- Big superpowers sack $1.99
- Unlock all level packs + 100 FREE Candies $3.99
- Huge candies sack $3.99
- Candies 25 $1.99
- Candies Unlimited $14.99
- Huge superpowers sack $3.99
- Jumbo candies sack $7.99
- Superpower 20 $1.99
- Superpower Unlimited $24.99
Cut the Rope: Experiments Free Description0
For the first time ever, gain FREE access to all 7 level packs and 175 levels!
Eager to learn more about Om Nom's adventures? Watch "Om Nom Stories" cartoons and other amazing videos on our YouTube channel!
Feed Om Nom candy through a series of exciting experiments! Enjoy everything you love about the original Cut the Rope with new challenges and a new character, the Professor!
You’ll team up with the Professor, a goofy mad (but not bad!) scientist studying Om Nom’s sweet tooth in his secret lab. Play with new gadgets, such as suction cups, and activate superpowers to collect shiny gold stars, uncover hidden prizes, and unlock new levels!
- Innovative physics gameplay
- Adorable character
- Outstanding graphics
- Om Nom animation shorts
- Earn or purchase candies for more levels
About the game:
“Cut the Rope: Experiments from ZeptoLab follows the exact same formula as its predecessor, which means it's awesome.” - IGN
“If Cut the Rope: Experiments uncovers one scientific truth, it’s this: ZeptoLab knows how to put together a charming puzzle game.” - Tapscape
“Cut the Rope: Experiments takes the original's addictive formula and adds a splash of deviousness, thanks to the addition of some cunning new items.” - Pocket Gamer
“This sequel to the smash-hit physics game features more of the adorable Om Nom, who has the best name of any game character ever.” - CNET.com