- Version: 1.5.2
- Size: 526 MB
- Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Author: Glu Games Inc
- Content rating: Rated 12+ for the following:
- Languages: English
- In-App Purchases:
- Silver Card (30 Credits) $1.99
- Standard Card (90 Credits) $4.99
- $12,000 Cash Bundle $1.99
- Classic Card (190 Credits) $9.99
- Premium Card (400 Credits) $19.99
- $36,000 Cash Bundle $4.99
- $76,000 Cash Bundle $9.99
- Gold Card (1100 Credits) $49.99
- $160,000 Cash Bundle $19.99
- Platinum Card (2500 Credits) $99.99
Contract Killer Description0
NOW WITH NEW DAILY CO-OP CHALLENGES, NEW WEAPONS: DUAL WIELD & THE MACHINE GUN, NEW GEAR: CYBERNETIC SCOPE & ULTRASOUND EMITTER, NEW MISSION TYPE: TEST OUT THE BEST WEAPONS, DAILY DEALS AND NEW ACHIEVEMENTS!!
They might call you an enforcer, or an assassin. Call it what you like - you're a CONTRACT KILLER.
Pulled into a world of bounty hunters, mobsters and criminals, you must check in with your contacts and accept SECRET MISSIONS that only you can handle. Select your WEAPON OF CHOICE from an inventory of sniper rifles, assault rifles and machine guns. Locate your target, zoom in, take aim and GO FOR THE HEADSHOT to earn cold hard cash. You might eliminate a crime boss and escape without being spotted, or you might walk straight into an AMBUSH...
WELCOME TO CENTRAL CITY
Prepare for your mission and then jump into one of many vantage points within 5 gritty 3D locations
17 Story Missions and unlimited Random Missions provide cash, XP and lots of action
20 distinct weapons including handguns, sniper rifles, machine guns and assault rifles
ALIVE OR DEAD
Use the Tranquilizer Gun to capture your target or put them down... permanently
FOLLOW US at
The Glu Assassins are always shooting to make sure we keep Contract Killer locked-&-loaded full of free content and new features. Previous updates include:
New Game Center Achievements
Easy weapon swap and reload
Contract Killer is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.